Monday 17 September 2012

Testimonies from Users

@umcsyti sure is right. It was tough when I was working out hard and no muscles were coming in my thin body. Between If you want something that builds huge muscle which showed me exactly what i was doing wrong. lucky i could find this video => bit.ly/OXIhAS?=uiyoth


I am 55 years old and after taking this about a week my sexual performe was enhanced significantly. My testosterone was at low levels. May not work for everybody, but it works for me.


All I know is my sex drive is through the roof and my performance at the gym is way up to since I went on this stuff. Stacking with macca and yohimbi.


Ive been taking this on and off for 20 years and it does help, I use a few other things also,he mentioned a couple, I also add L -arginine(amino acid)



No comments:

Post a Comment